pve-docs.git
8 months agobump version to 6.1-4
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 17:47:48 +0000 (18:47 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-4

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agohci: add Storage section refering to ceph/ZFS
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 16:20:20 +0000 (17:20 +0100)]
hci: add Storage section refering to ceph/ZFS

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agofollowup: still have hyper-conv. in heading for ceph
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 15:08:02 +0000 (16:08 +0100)]
followup: still have hyper-conv. in heading for ceph

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agoceph: move ceph docs to own top level chapter
Tim Marx [Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:49:57 +0000 (11:49 +0200)]
ceph: move ceph docs to own top level chapter

This change should help to make the meanwhile extensive documentation
about ceph more visible, therefore ceph now has it's own chapter which
is sorted more reasonable after the storage chapter. The formerly known
"hyper converged infrastructure" chapter is now integrated in the intro
chapter, as it only contains some general information about this topic,
which is not specific for ceph.

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
8 months agohci: fix text width to 80cc
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 16:19:59 +0000 (17:19 +0100)]
hci: fix text width to 80cc

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agohtml: use new table-of-contents (toc2) also for individual chapters
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 16:18:53 +0000 (17:18 +0100)]
html: use new table-of-contents (toc2) also for individual chapters

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agoinstallation wiki: link to pve on buster
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:35:07 +0000 (15:35 +0100)]
installation wiki: link to pve on buster

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agostyle new TOC, sans font headings, less noise for links
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 24 Jan 2020 12:46:06 +0000 (13:46 +0100)]
style new TOC, sans font headings, less noise for links

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agocerts: followup: move hint a bit higher and small improvement
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 24 Jan 2020 08:52:26 +0000 (09:52 +0100)]
certs: followup: move hint a bit higher and small improvement

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 months agocert-management: mention symlinks in /etc/pve
Stoiko Ivanov [Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:07:33 +0000 (18:07 +0100)]
cert-management: mention symlinks in /etc/pve

The warning to not replace the cluster-certificates in '/etc/pve/local' can
be misleading and let users think that '/etc/pve/nodes/NODENAME/pve-ssl.pem'
(and .key) are the files they should replace with a LE/externally signed
certificate.

Explicitly mentioning that '/etc/pve/local' is a symlink to
'/etc/pve/nodes/NODENAME' should make the warning more clear.

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
9 months agohtml: slightly wider TOC for readability
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:01:26 +0000 (17:01 +0100)]
html: slightly wider TOC for readability

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
9 months agomove html table of content to sidebar
Tim Marx [Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:26:31 +0000 (12:26 +0100)]
move html table of content to sidebar

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
9 months agozfs: fix trailing whitespace in command
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:08:05 +0000 (19:08 +0100)]
zfs: fix trailing whitespace in command

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
9 months agoFix typos
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:15:46 +0000 (13:15 +0100)]
Fix typos

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
9 months agoUse consistent style for all shell commands
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:15:45 +0000 (13:15 +0100)]
Use consistent style for all shell commands

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
9 months agoAdd section 'Compression in ZFS'
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:15:44 +0000 (13:15 +0100)]
Add section 'Compression in ZFS'

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
10 months agobackup restore: Fix syntax for bwlimit example
Dominic Jäger [Fri, 20 Dec 2019 09:09:48 +0000 (10:09 +0100)]
backup restore: Fix syntax for bwlimit example

Signed-off-by: Dominic Jäger <d.jaeger@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapi-viewer: tree-tools: use modern callback and add tooltips
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:45:51 +0000 (15:45 +0100)]
api-viewer: tree-tools: use modern callback and add tooltips

The 'handler' config is deprecated since ExtJS 4.2

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapi-viewer: flex search field
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:45:22 +0000 (15:45 +0100)]
api-viewer: flex search field

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapi-viewer: trim trailing slashes and spaces from tree-path url
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:38:58 +0000 (14:38 +0100)]
api-viewer: trim trailing slashes and spaces from tree-path url

as else the store.findNode(...) works on "/access" but not
"/access/", which some browser auto-complete to.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapiviewer: add search and collapse/expand tools
Tim Marx [Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:58:23 +0000 (12:58 +0100)]
apiviewer: add search and collapse/expand tools

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapiviewer: add api endpoint deeplink ability
Tim Marx [Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:58:22 +0000 (12:58 +0100)]
apiviewer: add api endpoint deeplink ability

use #/<endpoint> to deeplink to a specific endpoint

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
10 months agoadd chapter about hibernation and vmstate storage selection
Dominik Csapak [Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:27:01 +0000 (15:27 +0100)]
add chapter about hibernation and vmstate storage selection

and reference it also in the snapshot chapter

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapi-viewer: fine-tune RAW return type showing
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:51:53 +0000 (14:51 +0100)]
api-viewer: fine-tune RAW return type showing

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoapiviewer: format return values as grid with optionial toggle raw
Tim Marx [Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:04:28 +0000 (14:04 +0100)]
apiviewer: format return values as grid with optionial toggle raw

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
10 months agowhitespace cleanup
Tim Marx [Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:04:27 +0000 (14:04 +0100)]
whitespace cleanup

Signed-off-by: Tim Marx <t.marx@proxmox.com>
10 months agobump version to 6.1-3
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:02:33 +0000 (11:02 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-3

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoHA: refine docs for migrate shutdown policy
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:01:05 +0000 (11:01 +0100)]
HA: refine docs for migrate shutdown policy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agobump version to 6.1-2
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:33:47 +0000 (09:33 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-2

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agopvesr: be more specific about HA and priority redistribution
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:31:04 +0000 (09:31 +0100)]
pvesr: be more specific about HA and priority redistribution

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agobasic network reload documentation
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:27:48 +0000 (09:27 +0100)]
basic network reload documentation

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agopveum: improve tfa section
Oguz Bektas [Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:17:17 +0000 (15:17 +0100)]
pveum: improve tfa section

* s/two factor/two-factor
* add explicit mention of TOTP (Time-based One-time Password)
* wrap lines/paragraphs
* minor edits on wording or punctuation

Signed-off-by: Oguz Bektas <o.bektas@proxmox.com>
10 months agobump version to 6.1-1
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:47:54 +0000 (18:47 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-1

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agofollowup fixups for HA shutdown policy
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:22:03 +0000 (19:22 +0100)]
followup fixups for HA shutdown policy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoupdate static schema/synopsis definitions
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:46:13 +0000 (18:46 +0100)]
update static schema/synopsis definitions

this time *without* pve-network installed for now.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoFix typo in passthrough docs and improve 'Host Configuration' section
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:41:07 +0000 (11:41 +0100)]
Fix typo in passthrough docs and improve 'Host Configuration' section

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
10 months agoha: add shutdown policy docs
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:42:42 +0000 (15:42 +0100)]
ha: add shutdown policy docs

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoadd pveum_configure_u2f reference
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:09:10 +0000 (17:09 +0100)]
add pveum_configure_u2f reference

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 months agoAdd description for mountpoint property
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:45:39 +0000 (11:45 +0100)]
Add description for mountpoint property

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
11 months agobump version to 6.0-9
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:24:32 +0000 (11:24 +0100)]
bump version to 6.0-9

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoupdate static schema/synopsis definitions
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:51:28 +0000 (12:51 +0100)]
update static schema/synopsis definitions

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agouse PVE::DataCenterConfig to get schema
Fabian Grünbichler [Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:27:53 +0000 (11:27 +0100)]
use PVE::DataCenterConfig to get schema

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
11 months agoFix #2459: qm: Make info about core limit clear
Dominic Jäger [Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:08:23 +0000 (10:08 +0100)]
Fix #2459: qm: Make info about core limit clear

'assigning' could also mean that creating a VM with more cores than physically
available is impossible. However, this is not the case. Using 'starting'
instead is more precise and still easy to understand.

Signed-off-by: Dominic Jäger <d.jaeger@proxmox.com>
11 months agofollowup: some clarifcations, small aditions
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:42:20 +0000 (14:42 +0100)]
followup: some clarifcations, small aditions

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoAdd section for ZFS Special Device
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 11:06:28 +0000 (12:06 +0100)]
Add section for ZFS Special Device

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: fix spelling in section Trim/Discard
Alwin Antreich [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:42:09 +0000 (13:42 +0100)]
pveceph: fix spelling in section Trim/Discard

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agoFix: pveceph: broken ref anchor pveceph_mgr_create
Alwin Antreich [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:35:53 +0000 (13:35 +0100)]
Fix: pveceph: broken ref anchor pveceph_mgr_create

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agoqm: spice foldersharing: Add experimental warning
Aaron Lauterer [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:02:27 +0000 (16:02 +0100)]
qm: spice foldersharing: Add experimental warning

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
11 months agoceph: add a bit to Scrub
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:59:25 +0000 (18:59 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to Scrub

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoceph: add a bit to discard/trim
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:56:53 +0000 (18:56 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to discard/trim

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoceph: add a bit to OSD replacement
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:50:11 +0000 (18:50 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to OSD replacement

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoceph: add further reference anchors
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:42:06 +0000 (18:42 +0100)]
ceph: add further reference anchors

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: add attribute ceph_codename
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:11 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add attribute ceph_codename

To change the codename for Ceph in one place, the patch adds the
asciidoc attribute 'ceph_codename'. Replaces the outdated references to
luminous and the http -> https on the links in pveceph.adoc.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agoFix #1958: pveceph: add section Ceph maintenance
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:10 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
Fix #1958: pveceph: add section Ceph maintenance

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: correct CephFS subtitle
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:09 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: correct CephFS subtitle

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: Reorganize TOC for new sections
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:08 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: Reorganize TOC for new sections

Put the previous added sections into subsection for a better outline of
the TOC.

With the rearrangement of the first level titles to second level, the
general descriptions of a service needs to move into the new first level
titles. And add/corrects some statements of those descriptions.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: switch note for Creating Ceph Manager
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:07 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: switch note for Creating Ceph Manager

to be more consistent with other sections, the note for creating the
Ceph Manager was moved below the command.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Pools
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:06 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Pools

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Manager
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:05 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Manager

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Monitor
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:03 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Monitor

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph OSDs
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:02 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph OSDs

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoqm: remove note about backups and IOThread
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:40:27 +0000 (18:40 +0100)]
qm: remove note about backups and IOThread

this has greatly improved for common vzdump backups

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoqm: add sub-headings to hard disk section
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:39:02 +0000 (18:39 +0100)]
qm: add sub-headings to hard disk section

and references

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 months agoqm: fix typo: /ghen/When/
Christian Ebner [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:45:51 +0000 (10:45 +0100)]
qm: fix typo: /ghen/When/

Signed-off-by: Christian Ebner <c.ebner@proxmox.com>
11 months agopveceph: old style commands to subcommands
Alwin Antreich [Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:52:06 +0000 (14:52 +0100)]
pveceph: old style commands to subcommands

Replace remaining old style single commands with current subcommands

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
12 months agoReplace erroneous interpunct with space
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:19:01 +0000 (10:19 +0200)]
Replace erroneous interpunct with space

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
12 months agobump version to 6.0-8
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 18 Oct 2019 07:22:06 +0000 (09:22 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-8

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agogen vzdump: json_config_properties() moved from VZDump to VZDump::Common
Christian Ebner [Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:00:21 +0000 (13:00 +0200)]
gen vzdump: json_config_properties() moved from VZDump to VZDump::Common

Signed-off-by: Christian Ebner <c.ebner@proxmox.com>
12 months agobump version to 6.0-7
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:15:09 +0000 (15:15 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-7

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agofollouwp: test for instant view may not fail, else Make thins something real failed
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:14:22 +0000 (15:14 +0200)]
follouwp: test for instant view may not fail, else Make thins something real failed

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agorepos: change security repo link for future proofing and add note for bullseye
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:33:56 +0000 (11:33 +0200)]
repos: change security repo link for future proofing and add note for bullseye

Actual this is a no-change change, as they URLs both resolve to the
exact same folders (are symlinked), i.e., see:

http://security-cdn.debian.org/dists/
vs.
http://security-cdn.debian.org/debian-security/dists/

but just change it nonetheless to match Debian's recommendation.
Also, add a FIXME not for the future 7.0 as there we need to change
the security suite name too[0].

[0]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/07/msg00004.html

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agodisplay: add URL and short explanation of SPICE
Aaron Lauterer [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:56:58 +0000 (12:56 +0200)]
display: add URL and short explanation of SPICE

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
12 months agobump version to 6.0-5
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:10:56 +0000 (16:10 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-5

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agoqm: fixup: 4th order headings do not show up in PDF/manpage
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:05:11 +0000 (16:05 +0200)]
qm: fixup: 4th order headings do not show up in PDF/manpage

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agoadd spice enhancements documentation
Aaron Lauterer [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 13:23:50 +0000 (15:23 +0200)]
add spice enhancements documentation

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
12 months agoReplace stretch with buster in install guide
Dominic Jäger [Fri, 27 Sep 2019 07:20:56 +0000 (09:20 +0200)]
Replace stretch with buster in install guide

As the current versions are Debian Buster and PVE 6 mention them
instead of the old ones in the installation documentation.

Signed-off-by: Dominic Jäger <d.jaeger@proxmox.com>
12 months agoswitch opt-out NOVIEW to opt-in PVE_DOC_INSTANTVIEW
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:13:58 +0000 (17:13 +0200)]
switch opt-out NOVIEW to opt-in PVE_DOC_INSTANTVIEW

As we had to set NOVIEW _everywhere_, which is a good sign that
opt-in is much better suited than opt out.

Especially as one can point the browser or man to the resulting build
documentation html file or manpage once and then hit just reload after
a re-build, which is almost zero effort.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 months agorepos: add some references
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:49:50 +0000 (09:49 +0200)]
repos: add some references

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agovxlan: remove "no bgp default ipv6-unicast"
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:58:26 +0000 (17:58 +0200)]
vxlan: remove "no bgp default ipv6-unicast"

This syntax don't exist

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovxlan: add rp_filter sysctl for multiple gateway nodes
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:09 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add rp_filter sysctl for multiple gateway nodes

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovxlan: add external bgp router documentation
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:08 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add external bgp router documentation

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovxlan: add ipv6 missing config
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:07 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add ipv6 missing config

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovxlan-evpn: remove prefix-route deny
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:06 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan-evpn: remove prefix-route deny

no bgp default ipv4-unicast
no bgp default ipv6-unicast

already deny by restribution of default vrf routes

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agopve-network: bridged setup: s/VMs/virtual guests/
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:46:23 +0000 (16:46 +0200)]
pve-network: bridged setup: s/VMs/virtual guests/

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agovxlan: allowed routing to local vm on gateway nodes
Alexandre Derumier [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 07:42:05 +0000 (09:42 +0200)]
vxlan: allowed routing to local vm on gateway nodes

We need to redistributed connected network to be able
to join a vm running on a gateway nodes.

also add a prefix-list in default vrf, to not propagate
theses connected routes. (avoid loop)

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agoupdate supported browsers
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:00:02 +0000 (09:00 +0200)]
update supported browsers

we do not support ie11 anymore due to some es6 features we use

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
13 months agobgp-evpn : use ip-forward options on vnet interfaces
Alexandre Derumier [Thu, 5 Sep 2019 05:06:30 +0000 (07:06 +0200)]
bgp-evpn : use ip-forward options on vnet interfaces

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovxlan: reword and add a bit
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 15:00:10 +0000 (17:00 +0200)]
vxlan: reword and add a bit

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agovxlan: trailing whitespace cleanups
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 14:59:41 +0000 (16:59 +0200)]
vxlan: trailing whitespace cleanups

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agobgp-evpn : add route reflectors documentation
Alexandre Derumier [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:02:32 +0000 (09:02 +0200)]
bgp-evpn : add route reflectors documentation

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agofollowup: extend cluster create/join a bit
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 13:35:37 +0000 (15:35 +0200)]
followup: extend cluster create/join a bit

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agoAdd screenshot references to cluster GUI section
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:17 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add screenshot references to cluster GUI section

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
13 months agoAdd cluster join screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:16 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster join screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
13 months agoAdd cluster join information screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:15 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster join information screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
13 months agoAdd cluster create screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:14 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster create screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
13 months agoMention GUI for creating a cluster and adding nodes
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:13 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Mention GUI for creating a cluster and adding nodes

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
13 months agoupdate vxlan-evpn doc
Alexandre Derumier [Fri, 30 Aug 2019 08:35:11 +0000 (10:35 +0200)]
update vxlan-evpn doc

Now that vrf leaking is supported with default vrf,
setup is more simple for exit node. (not need extra interface)

Also cleanup symmetric config

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
13 months agovzdump: use {pve} for Proxmox VE
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:32:01 +0000 (12:32 +0200)]
vzdump: use {pve} for Proxmox VE

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
13 months agoFix typos in vzdump.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:20:01 +0000 (11:20 +0200)]
Fix typos in vzdump.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
13 months agoFix typos in system-booting.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:20:00 +0000 (11:20 +0200)]
Fix typos in system-booting.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>