pve-docs.git
2 years agoqm: vmgenid: fix spacing and reword,
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:08:27 +0000 (16:08 +0200)]
qm: vmgenid: fix spacing and reword,

also pass links as footnote, link to a conmon guid generator, ...

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoqm: add vmgenid documentation
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:35:12 +0000 (11:35 +0200)]
qm: add vmgenid documentation

explain how to use it, what it is and a link to further documentation

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agoapi-viewer: correctly escape html when displaying return types.
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:43:12 +0000 (11:43 +0200)]
api-viewer: correctly escape html when displaying return types.

Signed-off-by: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar@proxmox.com>
2 years agobuildsys: allow missing pve-doc-generator.mk on build/clean
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:40:55 +0000 (09:40 +0200)]
buildsys: allow missing pve-doc-generator.mk on build/clean

Avoids the following warning when running initial building or
running make clean (initially, or twice):

> Makefile:38: pve-doc-generator.mk: No such file or directory

As we can do without this, simply tell make to ignore it if missing.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agouse https for the website
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:20:29 +0000 (14:20 +0200)]
use https for the website

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agochange pricing link to en
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:20:28 +0000 (14:20 +0200)]
change pricing link to en

since the language on proxmox.com depends on the cookie,
using no language in the url leads to a 404 if the
cookie says 'german', so always link to the english site

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agod/compat: bump to 10
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:58 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
d/compat: bump to 10

(enables parallel builds by default)

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agobuild: fix broken parallel builds
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:57 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
build: fix broken parallel builds

a2x only supports destination folders for HTML based variants, but fortunately
that is enough in our case without needing extra workarounds.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agod/control: add missing build-dependencies
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:56 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
d/control: add missing build-dependencies

gathered by building in a minimal Debian Stretch chroot with just the
listed build-dependencies installed.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agod/control: bump debhelper build-dependency
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:55 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
d/control: bump debhelper build-dependency

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agobuild: wrap-and-sort debian/
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:54 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
build: wrap-and-sort debian/

for consistency and easier diffing

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agobuild: refactor build process
Fabian Grünbichler [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:41:53 +0000 (19:41 +0200)]
build: refactor build process

build packages in one go by moving individual .deb targets into install
targets called by dpkg-buildpackage.

all three binary packages are bootstrappable on a straight Debian host,
so there is no need to call dpkg-buildpackage separately for each of
them.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agoremove note about vlan management interface
Alexandre Derumier [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:03:52 +0000 (09:03 +0200)]
remove note about vlan management interface

This seem wrong,
it's possible to setup management vlan interface
on vlanaware bridge without conflict with vm.

(If vlan management is setup with vmbrX.Y)

2 years agoadd vlanaware bridge management vlan configuration
Alexandre Derumier [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:03:51 +0000 (09:03 +0200)]
add vlanaware bridge management vlan configuration

2 years agoused proxmox CI colors for network graphics
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 06:41:03 +0000 (08:41 +0200)]
used proxmox CI colors for network graphics

2 years agovxlan: increase mtu to 1550
Alexandre Derumier [Wed, 22 Aug 2018 06:33:16 +0000 (08:33 +0200)]
vxlan: increase mtu to 1550

vxlan encapsulation have 50 bytes overhead,so we need to increase
mtu on physical interfaces to avoid fragmentation.

2 years agovrf : remove net.ipv4.tcp_l3mdev_accept=1 sysctl tuning
Alexandre Derumier [Wed, 22 Aug 2018 06:33:15 +0000 (08:33 +0200)]
vrf : remove net.ipv4.tcp_l3mdev_accept=1 sysctl tuning

kernel has been patched
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-kernel.git;a=commit;h=49b6d16422120bf40204c40729c17a72e177e690

2 years agofix typos/wording
David Limbeck [Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:48:43 +0000 (13:48 +0200)]
fix typos/wording

Signed-off-by: David Limbeck <d.limbeck@proxmox.com>
2 years agopve-patch-process.tt: another graphviz example graph
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:25:22 +0000 (12:25 +0200)]
pve-patch-process.tt: another graphviz example graph

Not used currently.

2 years agoremove nwdiag related things
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:09:46 +0000 (09:09 +0200)]
remove nwdiag related things

We do not use those graphics.

2 years agopve-software-stack.tt: cleanup - set global fontname
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:00:17 +0000 (09:00 +0200)]
pve-software-stack.tt: cleanup - set global fontname

2 years agopve-software-stack.tt: add AppArmor and cgroups
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 17 Aug 2018 06:54:30 +0000 (08:54 +0200)]
pve-software-stack.tt: add AppArmor and cgroups

2 years agopve-software-stack.tt: s/Daemons/Services/
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 17 Aug 2018 06:42:54 +0000 (08:42 +0200)]
pve-software-stack.tt: s/Daemons/Services/

2 years agouse graphviz to generate pve-software-stack.svg
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:47:24 +0000 (12:47 +0200)]
use graphviz to generate pve-software-stack.svg

Produces much smaller .svg file

2 years agoadd generated svg images
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:14:19 +0000 (10:14 +0200)]
add generated svg images

2 years agoinstall and use new network diagrams
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:10:08 +0000 (10:10 +0200)]
install and use new network diagrams

2 years agothumbnail: allow to reference all images inside /images subdir
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:31:05 +0000 (09:31 +0200)]
thumbnail: allow to reference all images inside /images subdir

Before, we was limited to /images/screenshots/

2 years agoadd graphviz picture for our default bonded network setup
Dietmar Maurer [Tue, 14 Aug 2018 12:39:49 +0000 (14:39 +0200)]
add graphviz picture for our default bonded network setup

2 years agoadd graphviz picture for our default routed network setup
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:56:04 +0000 (13:56 +0200)]
add graphviz picture for our default routed network setup

2 years agopve_network_templates.tt: add macro for ethernet interfaces
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:55:17 +0000 (13:55 +0200)]
pve_network_templates.tt: add macro for ethernet interfaces

2 years agoadd graphviz picture for our default bridged network setup
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:08:30 +0000 (13:08 +0200)]
add graphviz picture for our default bridged network setup

2 years agoadd framework to generate network graphs using graphviz
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:45:25 +0000 (10:45 +0200)]
add framework to generate network graphs using graphviz

2 years agovxlan-evpn : add documentation to external routing
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:11:39 +0000 (11:11 +0200)]
vxlan-evpn : add documentation to external routing

without bgp between proxmox and external router

2 years agosplit sysctl.conf to symmetric and asymmetric setup
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:11:38 +0000 (11:11 +0200)]
split sysctl.conf to symmetric and asymmetric setup

2 years agovxlan : remove vlanaware bridge documentation
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:11:37 +0000 (11:11 +0200)]
vxlan : remove vlanaware bridge documentation

2 years agofix #1850: small additions
David Limbeck [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:06:17 +0000 (15:06 +0200)]
fix #1850: small additions

2 years agoadd vxlan l3 routing
Alexandre Derumier [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 08:39:14 +0000 (10:39 +0200)]
add vxlan l3 routing

This add documentation for inter vxlan routing, with frr and anycast gateway.

2 years agoadd documentation for vxlan layer 2 network
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 05:56:27 +0000 (07:56 +0200)]
add documentation for vxlan layer 2 network

Thank to Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com> for providing these docs.

2 years agobump version to 5.2-8
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 06:52:32 +0000 (08:52 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-8

2 years agoadd lvm/zfs anchors
Dominik Csapak [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 14:51:07 +0000 (16:51 +0200)]
add lvm/zfs anchors

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agofollow up: fix preformatted-block syntax and newlines
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:18:32 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
follow up: fix preformatted-block syntax and newlines

four '-' are enough, common use and as they need to be symmetric also
easier to handle manually.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agofollow up: use higher heading level
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:17:07 +0000 (11:17 +0200)]
follow up: use higher heading level

else this is not visible in the one-page html document

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agocertificate-managment.adoc: describe dir change
Stoiko Ivanov [Tue, 31 Jul 2018 08:45:02 +0000 (10:45 +0200)]
certificate-managment.adoc: describe dir change

Adds a section with example of how to change the default ACME account from the
LE staging to production directory.

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
2 years agobump version to 5.2-7
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:57:10 +0000 (11:57 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-7

2 years agogen-output-format-opts.pl: use correct argument syntax
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:54:55 +0000 (11:54 +0200)]
gen-output-format-opts.pl: use correct argument syntax

2 years agooutput-format.adoc: fix typo
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:50:15 +0000 (11:50 +0200)]
output-format.adoc: fix typo

2 years agobump version to 5.2-6
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:50:25 +0000 (10:50 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-6

2 years agoMakefile GEN_SCRIPTS: add gen-output-format-opts.pl
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:41:49 +0000 (10:41 +0200)]
Makefile GEN_SCRIPTS: add gen-output-format-opts.pl

2 years agopve-admin-guide: include pvenode and pvesh docs
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:21:57 +0000 (10:21 +0200)]
pve-admin-guide: include pvenode and pvesh docs

2 years agopvenode.adoc: include output-format.adoc
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:57:51 +0000 (09:57 +0200)]
pvenode.adoc: include output-format.adoc

2 years agopvesh.adoc: include output-format.adoc
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:55:49 +0000 (09:55 +0200)]
pvesh.adoc: include output-format.adoc

2 years agooutput-format.adoc: documentation for output format options
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:54:44 +0000 (09:54 +0200)]
output-format.adoc: documentation for output format options

2 years agopvesh.1-synopsis.adoc: update
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:54:29 +0000 (07:54 +0200)]
pvesh.1-synopsis.adoc: update

2 years agoupdate pvenode.1-synopsis.adoc
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:19:32 +0000 (15:19 +0200)]
update pvenode.1-synopsis.adoc

2 years agoadd pvesh.adoc
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:18:45 +0000 (15:18 +0200)]
add pvesh.adoc

2 years agoapi-viewer: use our extjs package
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:21:33 +0000 (11:21 +0200)]
api-viewer: use our extjs package

The loading of an external hosted ExtJS is from a time where we did
not have a extra ExtJS package as it still was in the pve-manager
one, which was not desired to be installed on a non-pve machine.
Add a dependency on libjs-extjs and a link from api-viewer/extjs to
the installation directory of the ExtJS package, this allows to reuse
ExtJS on PVE node hosted docs and on the hosted docs from proxmox.com
at the same time.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoapi-viewer: use 'normal' over 'touch' theme
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:21:32 +0000 (11:21 +0200)]
api-viewer: use 'normal' over 'touch' theme

The touch feels super zoomed, and the api-viewer is probably much
more viewed through a desktop/laptop not a mobile device with small
high-dpi touch screen.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoapi-viewer: use much smaller minified extjs
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:21:30 +0000 (11:21 +0200)]
api-viewer: use much smaller minified extjs

Use the over 4 times smaller minfied version of ExtJS, not the debug
one.

Any developer can easily use the debug version if needed, but most of
the times it this isn't the case.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agobump version to 5.2-5
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:07:54 +0000 (12:07 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-5

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agowiki: add CephFS link to storage page
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:42:56 +0000 (11:42 +0200)]
wiki: add CephFS link to storage page

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoupdate static files
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:35:10 +0000 (11:35 +0200)]
update static files

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoadd references to storage docs
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Jul 2018 11:30:33 +0000 (13:30 +0200)]
add references to storage docs

so that they can be easily referenced, by the WebUI for example

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agostorage: iscsi: don't use links in headers
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Jul 2018 10:09:38 +0000 (12:09 +0200)]
storage: iscsi: don't use links in headers

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agopveceph: followup: fix grammar
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Jul 2018 07:18:37 +0000 (09:18 +0200)]
pveceph: followup: fix grammar

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agopveceph: reword RAID paragraph
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 5 Jul 2018 16:22:22 +0000 (18:22 +0200)]
pveceph: reword RAID paragraph

The "While ..." sentence seemed unfinished, reword paragraph

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agopveceph: followup: refactor advantage list
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 5 Jul 2018 16:18:03 +0000 (18:18 +0200)]
pveceph: followup: refactor advantage list

remove duplicated 'Easy management' point.
Remove 'no signle point of failure' as it's very easy to setup a
ceph cluster with lot's of single point of failures, ceph allows to
avoid them, but does not magically do so - so do not lull an unknown
user into false hope.
Use {pve} makro and rewor heading to a more "what's cool on ceph
_with_ pve" one.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoUpdate pveceph
Alwin Antreich [Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:17:09 +0000 (17:17 +0200)]
Update pveceph

* Combine sections from the wiki
* add section for avoiding RAID controllers
* correct command line for bluestore DB device creation
* minor rewording

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
2 years agocephfs: reduce duplication of RBD docs and reword
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:09:55 +0000 (17:09 +0200)]
cephfs: reduce duplication of RBD docs and reword

No point in having half of RBD section duplicated here.
Reference pveceph-chapter, note that upstream considers snapshots
still not completely stable and remind user that he needs to setup a
ceph user secret...

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agoAdd storage plugin CephFS to docs
Alwin Antreich [Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:51:09 +0000 (18:51 +0200)]
Add storage plugin CephFS to docs

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
2 years agofix #1818: use NTP instead of Servers in timesyncd.conf
Wolfgang Bumiller [Wed, 20 Jun 2018 07:50:00 +0000 (09:50 +0200)]
fix #1818: use NTP instead of Servers in timesyncd.conf

'Servers' should still work but it was changed to 'NTP'
quite a while ago...

Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Bumiller <w.bumiller@proxmox.com>
2 years agofaq: add upgrade point
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 28 May 2018 13:38:37 +0000 (15:38 +0200)]
faq: add upgrade point

add a short FAQ point regarding upgrades (minor and major), with
anchor so that we can link better to it, e.g., from a EOL notice.

2 years agouse new helper PVE::RESTHandler::api_dump_remove_refs()
Dietmar Maurer [Fri, 18 May 2018 08:56:13 +0000 (10:56 +0200)]
use new helper PVE::RESTHandler::api_dump_remove_refs()

2 years agobump version to 5.2-4
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 16 May 2018 11:11:55 +0000 (13:11 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-4

2 years agocertificate-managment.adoc: use xref to refer to chapter_pmxcfs
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 16 May 2018 11:03:54 +0000 (13:03 +0200)]
certificate-managment.adoc: use xref to refer to chapter_pmxcfs

2 years agouse separate wiki page for qm-cloud-init.adoc
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 16 May 2018 10:34:05 +0000 (12:34 +0200)]
use separate wiki page for qm-cloud-init.adoc

2 years agobump version to 5.2-3
Fabian Grünbichler [Mon, 14 May 2018 12:47:12 +0000 (14:47 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-3

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agoinstallation: extend parameter description
Fabian Grünbichler [Mon, 14 May 2018 12:46:30 +0000 (14:46 +0200)]
installation: extend parameter description

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agofixup: cloud init: correct header syntax
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 14 May 2018 12:41:04 +0000 (14:41 +0200)]
fixup: cloud init: correct header syntax

The header markup need to be the same length as the header itself,
else we may get an incorrect output in the following lines.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agobump version to 5.2-2
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 14 May 2018 12:28:40 +0000 (14:28 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-2

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agocloud init: improve wording/grammar
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 14 May 2018 12:20:56 +0000 (14:20 +0200)]
cloud init: improve wording/grammar

Integrate grammar and wording improvements from Daniela.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agobump version to 5.2-1
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 14 May 2018 10:33:03 +0000 (12:33 +0200)]
bump version to 5.2-1

2 years agoupdate API
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 14 May 2018 10:30:15 +0000 (12:30 +0200)]
update API

2 years agopve-admin-guide.adoc: include pvenode synopsys
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 14 May 2018 10:27:34 +0000 (12:27 +0200)]
pve-admin-guide.adoc: include pvenode synopsys

2 years agoMakefile: do not use ordered dependencies
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 14 May 2018 10:22:18 +0000 (12:22 +0200)]
Makefile: do not use ordered dependencies

Instead, make odering explicit.

2 years agoadd missing file
Dietmar Maurer [Mon, 14 May 2018 09:50:14 +0000 (11:50 +0200)]
add missing file

2 years agomore ACME documentation
Fabian Grünbichler [Fri, 11 May 2018 12:10:35 +0000 (14:10 +0200)]
more ACME documentation

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agoadd documentation for certificate managment
Stoiko Ivanov [Wed, 9 May 2018 16:56:21 +0000 (18:56 +0200)]
add documentation for certificate managment

* new section about certificate management in sysadmin chapter.
* adaptation of pveproxy and pvenode documentation

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
Co-authored-by: René Jochum <r.jochum@proxmox.com>
2 years agobump version to 5.1-18
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 4 May 2018 11:10:05 +0000 (13:10 +0200)]
bump version to 5.1-18

2 years agoadd two screenshots for cloud-init GUI
Dietmar Maurer [Thu, 3 May 2018 12:50:25 +0000 (14:50 +0200)]
add two screenshots for cloud-init GUI

2 years agopvenode: extend to minimal complete chapter
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 2 May 2018 14:13:26 +0000 (16:13 +0200)]
pvenode: extend to minimal complete chapter

2 years agoadd pvenode.adoc
Fabian Grünbichler [Fri, 27 Apr 2018 12:02:08 +0000 (14:02 +0200)]
add pvenode.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 years agoqm.adoc: use new screenshots
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 2 May 2018 12:34:35 +0000 (14:34 +0200)]
qm.adoc: use new screenshots

2 years agoupdate vm create shapshots
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 2 May 2018 11:22:15 +0000 (13:22 +0200)]
update vm create shapshots

2 years agoupdate container create snapshots
Dietmar Maurer [Wed, 2 May 2018 11:21:23 +0000 (13:21 +0200)]
update container create snapshots

2 years agopvecm: add some section references
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:46:08 +0000 (14:46 +0200)]
pvecm: add some section references

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 years agogetting help: reword bug tracker paragraph
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:04:17 +0000 (15:04 +0200)]
getting help: reword bug tracker paragraph

2 years agofix #1738: remove duplicate 'a public'
Dominik Csapak [Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:21:31 +0000 (14:21 +0200)]
fix #1738: remove duplicate 'a public'

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agomention that NAT mode is not available on the WebUI
Dominik Csapak [Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:03:58 +0000 (16:03 +0200)]
mention that NAT mode is not available on the WebUI

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agofix wording for new memory dialog for qemu
Dominik Csapak [Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:03:57 +0000 (16:03 +0200)]
fix wording for new memory dialog for qemu

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 years agostorage: nfs cannot have subvolumes
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Apr 2018 07:32:40 +0000 (09:32 +0200)]
storage: nfs cannot have subvolumes

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>