pve-manager.git
3 days agoui: cluster backup: only restrict storages to node when it's selected master
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:22:07 +0000 (13:22 +0200)]
ui: cluster backup: only restrict storages to node when it's selected

Previously, only the storages for the local node would be shown, which
prevented configuring a job for remote nodes when the storage is not
available on the local node.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 days agoui: storage selector: add new clusterView option
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:22:06 +0000 (13:22 +0200)]
ui: storage selector: add new clusterView option

which allows selecting storages available in the whole cluster and
controls whether usage information or node/shared information is
displayed. It is still possible to filter by node and content type.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 days agoui: storage selector: only check for nodename before loading storage
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:22:05 +0000 (13:22 +0200)]
ui: storage selector: only check for nodename before loading storage

but allow an empty nodename to be set. This is in preparation for
allowing a cluster view as well, where an empty node name will
indicate that no node is selected.

Since the reloadStorageList function still returns early if there is
no nodename, this should not lead to any issues.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
11 days agofix #3620: ui: dc/storage: delete empty pbs fingerprint on edit
Dominik Csapak [Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:29:31 +0000 (10:29 +0200)]
fix #3620: ui: dc/storage: delete empty pbs fingerprint on edit

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: factor out to own file
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 9 Sep 2021 15:45:13 +0000 (17:45 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: factor out to own file

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: improve ACME edit/apply button visibilty
Dominik Csapak [Thu, 9 Sep 2021 14:36:19 +0000 (16:36 +0200)]
ui: improve ACME edit/apply button visibilty

multiple users were confused[0], as they did not interpret the 'icon only'
in the toolbar as a button (and it did not help that we prevented
the cursor to change)

to improve it, make the button a normal one again, and add some
text for context (this is more inline what we do elsewhere in toolbars)

0: https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/acme-over-dnschallenge-failing.71902

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: shrink code for set values of keep-X fields
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 14:14:00 +0000 (16:14 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: shrink code for set values of keep-X fields

makes it quite concise, but there's nothing really complex happening,
so should be still easy to grasp (especially with the comment added)

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: show retention settings in three columns
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 14:13:03 +0000 (16:13 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: show retention settings in three columns

to safe vertical space for the actual guest+disk list

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: merge mail notification when/to fields
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 14:09:40 +0000 (16:09 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: merge mail notification when/to fields

While it surely is nice to follow the layout of the job creation/edit
panel for sharing familiarity, it does not means that we need to show
the data 1:1, we can profit from the read-only fact and merge stuff a
bit, like the mail to/when field.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: simplify node renderer
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 14:09:19 +0000 (16:09 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: simplify node renderer

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: simplify enabled renderer
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:38:25 +0000 (13:38 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: simplify enabled renderer

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail: also show retention settings
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:32:30 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail: also show retention settings

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: backup job detail view: fix coding style, xtype goes first
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:32:33 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
ui: backup job detail view: fix coding style, xtype goes first

the code is unnecessarily hard to read else and goes against our
common style.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agovzdump: include current backup when pruning dumpdir
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 7 Sep 2021 11:18:35 +0000 (13:18 +0200)]
vzdump: include current backup when pruning dumpdir

Not doing so leads to an off-by-one error, and pruning in a dumpdir
really should behave the same way as pruning in a storage.

Reported in the community forum:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/problem-mit-prune-backups.95737/

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: prune: fix order of keep reasons
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:08:39 +0000 (12:08 +0200)]
ui: prune: fix order of keep reasons

This is the same as fix 40ff84b138bb7127ecc05a2f587cca4e7a917810 in
proxmox-backup. When returning a boolean instead of the expected
{negative, 0, positive}, the behavior is browser-dependent.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: rename pveEditPruneInputPanel to pveBackupJobPrunePanel
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:38:03 +0000 (12:38 +0200)]
ui: rename pveEditPruneInputPanel to pveBackupJobPrunePanel

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agofix #1803: ui: cluster backup: handle job-specific retention options
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:32:29 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
fix #1803: ui: cluster backup: handle job-specific retention options

This was already possible via API (or manually editing vzdump.cron)
for a long time, but the settings were not visible in the UI at all.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: prune edit: prepare for being re-used for backup jobs
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:32:28 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
ui: prune edit: prepare for being re-used for backup jobs

1. Rename the isPBS variable to match the actual purpose. When editing
a backup job, the hint should not be shown, even if the storage is
PBS.

2. Allow specifying the text used for the fallback hint. For backup
jobs, the first fallback is the storage configuration, so the text
needs to be different there.

3. Make using keep-all=1 by default upon creation optional. For backup
jobs, the default should be "use fallback", i.e. no settings.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: factor out input panel for editing prune settings
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:32:27 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
ui: factor out input panel for editing prune settings

To be re-used for configuring job-specific retention options for
backups.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: cluster backup: fix running backup with prune settings
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:32:26 +0000 (13:32 +0200)]
ui: cluster backup: fix running backup with prune settings

The API expects a property string for retention settings, so make sure
that's what's passed in.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoui: add version to extjs script urls
Dominik Csapak [Mon, 6 Sep 2021 10:19:08 +0000 (12:19 +0200)]
ui: add version to extjs script urls

So that we circumvent browsers caching 6.0 extjs js/css
this should (at least for new users upgrading) fix the browser caching
issue for extjs (we had some now in the forums)

I did it this way since we do not often change version of the extjs
package (since its a big task everytime anyway), but if wanted i can
do it differently. e.g.:
    * hardcode it in the perl code
    * generate it during the build (also for the control file)

But this is fine for ExtJS as we rarely update that and especially for
major releases we would need to adapt stuff anyway

Also bump the versioned dependency on extjs to 7.0.0 in the Debian
control file.

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 weeks agoAdd/fix option descriptions in pvenode api docs
Dylan Whyte [Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:42:24 +0000 (16:42 +0200)]
Add/fix option descriptions in pvenode api docs

Adds some missing descriptions to the api/man page documentation, for
certain options of the `pvenode` command. Some minor language fix-ups
are also included

Signed-off-by: Dylan Whyte <d.whyte@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoui: dc: add comment to odd condition for showing SDN
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:13:13 +0000 (11:13 +0200)]
ui: dc: add comment to odd condition for showing SDN

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agobump version to 7.0-11
Fabian Grünbichler [Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:22:06 +0000 (16:22 +0200)]
bump version to 7.0-11

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agod/control: depend on pve-container >= 4.0-9
Fabian Grünbichler [Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:12:46 +0000 (16:12 +0200)]
d/control: depend on pve-container >= 4.0-9

the GUI now defaults to creating unprivileged containers with nesting
enabled, but that requires a pve-container that actually allows this for
VM.Allocate users instead of root@pam only

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agoutils: add missing 'tfa' for @pve realm
Oguz Bektas [Thu, 5 Aug 2021 09:01:51 +0000 (11:01 +0200)]
utils: add missing 'tfa' for @pve realm

was missed in commit 92e7ce43e1d06b4065cd8237cb8b5977224dc3d0

Signed-off-by: Oguz Bektas <o.bektas@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agoui: lxc/CreateWizard: add a 'nesting' checkbox and enable it by default
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:51:11 +0000 (12:51 +0200)]
ui: lxc/CreateWizard: add a 'nesting' checkbox and enable it by default

but only enable the field for unprivileged containers.
We do this, since newer containers need this feature for basic
functions.

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agoui: lxc/Options: allow opening features window for VM.Allocate
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:51:10 +0000 (12:51 +0200)]
ui: lxc/Options: allow opening features window for VM.Allocate

since VM.Allocate can at least change the nesting value

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agovzdump: allow backups from plugins
Oguz Bektas [Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:07:54 +0000 (15:07 +0200)]
vzdump: allow backups from plugins

remove type check for the specific plugins, instead we can deduce it
from the supported content type in config (this can only be set on
storages that declare to support backups). should also work with
external storage plugins.

Signed-off-by: Oguz Bektas <o.bektas@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agod/control: bump versioned depenedncy on libpve-storage-perl
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:05:02 +0000 (17:05 +0200)]
d/control: bump versioned depenedncy on libpve-storage-perl

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agoui: node/ZFS: add zstd to possible compression methods
Dominik Csapak [Fri, 30 Jul 2021 11:34:16 +0000 (13:34 +0200)]
ui: node/ZFS: add zstd to possible compression methods

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agoui: qemu/PCIEdit: change onlineHelp link to vm config section
Dominik Csapak [Fri, 30 Jul 2021 06:40:53 +0000 (08:40 +0200)]
ui: qemu/PCIEdit: change onlineHelp link to vm config section

link the user directly to the vm config section of the pci
passthrough docs, since that is whats happening on that panel.

It still is on the same page as the whole passthrough docs, so
the remaining info is still there.

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agod/control: bump versioned dependency on proxmox-widget-toolkit to 3.3-6
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:47:49 +0000 (10:47 +0200)]
d/control: bump versioned dependency on proxmox-widget-toolkit to 3.3-6

To ensure the factored out node-status apt repo widget is available

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agoui: node status: use repo status widget from widget-toolkit
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:30:00 +0000 (15:30 +0200)]
ui: node status: use repo status widget from widget-toolkit

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agoui: remove local cloud-init live migration limitation
Mira Limbeck [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:42:01 +0000 (18:42 +0200)]
ui: remove local cloud-init live migration limitation

With live migration with local cloud-init disk now possible via the CLI
also remove the limitation in the GUI.

Signed-off-by: Mira Limbeck <m.limbeck@proxmox.com>
8 weeks agoStatus/InfluxDB: add 'verify-certificate' option to disable ssl verification
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:11:20 +0000 (14:11 +0200)]
Status/InfluxDB: add 'verify-certificate' option to disable ssl verification

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 months agofix #3426: ui: parser: adapt parseSSHKey to accept "@..." suffix
Lorenz Stechauner [Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:44:56 +0000 (12:44 +0200)]
fix #3426: ui: parser: adapt parseSSHKey to accept "@..." suffix

also rearranged the regex groups to allow sk-ecdsa-sha2-...

note: FIDO keys are now parsable, the backend only supports it with
OpenSSH >= 8.2. This may be achieved with upgrading to PVE 7 or
using a back port.

2 months agoui: state provider: comment text width/indentation cleanup
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:17:23 +0000 (15:17 +0200)]
ui: state provider: comment text width/indentation cleanup

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agobump version to 7.0-10
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:43:33 +0000 (14:43 +0200)]
bump version to 7.0-10

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node: repos: add online help
Fabian Ebner [Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:58:20 +0000 (14:58 +0200)]
ui: node: repos: add online help

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agoapi: network apply: fix check for ifupdown2 origin
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:30:52 +0000 (14:30 +0200)]
api: network apply: fix check for ifupdown2 origin

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoapi: services: propagate "uninstalled" state for units
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:48:30 +0000 (18:48 +0200)]
api: services: propagate "uninstalled" state for units

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoapi: services: improve state detection for one-shot units
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:47:05 +0000 (18:47 +0200)]
api: services: improve state detection for one-shot units

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoAPI: Tasks: add more fields to return schema
Dominik Csapak [Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:09:29 +0000 (16:09 +0200)]
API: Tasks: add more fields to return schema

so that they are documented and get displayed by pvesh/pvenode
all those fields must exists (since they come from the upid)
aside from the exitstatus, so marking that as optional

forum user reported that they are missing:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/ergebnis-eines-tasks-per-api-abfragen.92267/

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 months agoOnly check deb sources.list entries
Rhonda D'Vine [Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:24:41 +0000 (09:24 +0200)]
Only check deb sources.list entries

The check isn't specific enough, it also catches deb-src entries and
would give a false impression of security in certain circumstances, or
lead to false negatives in case you have a deb-src entry for
buster/updates even though you have bullseye-security in just the next
line -- something that isn't that uncommon for developers.

Signed-off-by: Rhonda D'Vine <rhonda@deb.at>
Reviewed-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agobump version to 7.0-9
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 16:51:14 +0000 (18:51 +0200)]
bump version to 7.0-9

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: storage content: ignore misconfigured unreferenced volumes
Fabian Ebner [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:22:50 +0000 (12:22 +0200)]
pve6to7: storage content: ignore misconfigured unreferenced volumes

If the same local storage is configured twice with content type
separation, migration in PVE 6 would lead to the volumes being
duplicated. As that would happen for every migration, such an issue
would likely be noticed already, and in PVE 7 such configuration is
not problematic for migration anymore. Also, misconfigured
unreferenced volumes are not an issue with respect to the upgrade
itself, just drop the check.

It's not necessary to scan storages with either 'images' or 'rootdir'
anymore, as only the log_info() remains.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: storage content: skip scanning storage if shared
Fabian Ebner [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:22:49 +0000 (12:22 +0200)]
pve6to7: storage content: skip scanning storage if shared

Shared storages are not scanned for migration either, so they cannot
be problematic in this context. This could lead to false positives
where it actually is completely unproblematic:

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-ve-7-0-released.92007/post-401165

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agofix #3490: show more pci devices by default
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 11:41:36 +0000 (13:41 +0200)]
fix #3490: show more pci devices by default

we filtered out devices which belong into the 'Generic System Peripheral'
category, but this can contain actual useful pci devices
users want to pass through, so simply do not filter it by default.

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: add check for Debian security repository
Fabian Ebner [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:31:55 +0000 (14:31 +0200)]
pve6to7: add check for Debian security repository

since the pattern for the suite changed.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: ceph/Status: fix recovery percentage display
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 12:49:19 +0000 (14:49 +0200)]
ui: ceph/Status: fix recovery percentage display

we incorrectly used 'total' as 100% of the to recovered objects here,
but that containst the total number of *bytes*.

rename 'toRecover' to better reflect that the unit is 'objects' and
use that as total

reported by a user:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/bug-ceph-recovery-bar-not-showing-percentage.91782/

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: ha/ressources: fix toggling edit button on selection
Aaron Lauterer [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 11:36:34 +0000 (13:36 +0200)]
ui: ha/ressources: fix toggling edit button on selection

It needs to be a 'proxmoxButton' to get activated when selecting a HA
ressource. This was lost during the last code cleanup, commit a69e943.

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: avoid parsing configs to often, merge lxc.cgroup check and note length one
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:45:39 +0000 (12:45 +0200)]
pve6to7: avoid parsing configs to often, merge lxc.cgroup check and note length one

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: remember if cgroup is forced to legacy
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:40:43 +0000 (12:40 +0200)]
pve6to7: remember if  cgroup is forced to legacy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: add check for 'lxc.cgroup.' keys in container config
Stoiko Ivanov [Wed, 7 Jul 2021 08:44:19 +0000 (10:44 +0200)]
pve6to7: add check for 'lxc.cgroup.' keys in container config

The check is rather straight forward - and might help users who
passthrough devices to their containers.

Reported in our community forum:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/pve-7-0-lxc-intel-quick-sync-passtrough-not-working-anymore.92025/

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: dont guard noout check on Ceph version
Fabian Grünbichler [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:13:47 +0000 (14:13 +0200)]
pve6to7: dont guard noout check on Ceph version

we don't have a mandatory Ceph major version upgrade this time around,
so this check does not make sense. instead, we want noout until the full
cluster is upgraded. let's use the simple approach and just flip the
switch to "turn off noout if all of Ceph is a single version" in the PVE
7.x branch.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: check for >= Octopus
Fabian Grünbichler [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:13:46 +0000 (14:13 +0200)]
pve6to7: check for >= Octopus

and drop the Nautilus OSD upgrade check while we are at it..

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: remove PASS noise for ceph
Fabian Grünbichler [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:13:45 +0000 (14:13 +0200)]
pve6to7: remove PASS noise for ceph

these were mostly relevant for the Luminous -> Nautilus upgrade, and we
don't need to list all the default passing states that our tooling sets
up anyway.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: use new flags API
Fabian Grünbichler [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:13:44 +0000 (14:13 +0200)]
pve6to7: use new flags API

the old one is not available post-upgrade, let's use a single codepath
for this.

the new API only allows querying user-settable flags, but the only flags
we check besides 'noout' are not relevant for an upgrade of PVE 6.x to
7.x (PVE 6.x only supports Nautilus+ which requires these flags to be
set in order to work) so we can just drop those outdated checks instead
of extending/refactoring the API.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 months agod/control: bump versioned build-dep on eslint
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:15:35 +0000 (14:15 +0200)]
d/control: bump versioned build-dep on eslint

For ES2020 support

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: iscsi: code cleanup
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:38:02 +0000 (12:38 +0200)]
ui: iscsi: code cleanup

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoupdate aplinfo index
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:35:06 +0000 (12:35 +0200)]
update aplinfo index

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoaplinfo: do not trust 5.x release key anymore
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:33:38 +0000 (12:33 +0200)]
aplinfo: do not trust 5.x release key anymore

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoaplinfo: switch over to new index
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:32:46 +0000 (12:32 +0200)]
aplinfo: switch over to new index

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agod/rules: do not compress apl info trust db
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:29:23 +0000 (12:29 +0200)]
d/rules: do not compress apl info trust db

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoapl: add bullseye pub key
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:19:28 +0000 (12:19 +0200)]
apl: add bullseye pub key

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: cifs: do not send empty user/password
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 6 Jul 2021 05:38:47 +0000 (07:38 +0200)]
ui: cifs: do not send empty user/password

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agobump version to 7.0-8
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:50:00 +0000 (17:50 +0200)]
bump version to 7.0-8

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: rework full-check skip-message slightly
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:38:32 +0000 (17:38 +0200)]
pve6to7: rework full-check skip-message slightly

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: rework cgroup message slightly
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:38:16 +0000 (17:38 +0200)]
pve6to7: rework cgroup message slightly

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: try to iterate in a more stable fashion
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:37:58 +0000 (17:37 +0200)]
pve6to7: try to iterate in a more stable fashion

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: handle undefined ostype
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:37:40 +0000 (17:37 +0200)]
pve6to7: handle undefined ostype

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: add 'full' parameter for expensive checks
Stoiko Ivanov [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:57:17 +0000 (12:57 +0200)]
pve6to7: add 'full' parameter for expensive checks

and place the container cgroupv2 support checks behind it.

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
2 months agopve6to7: check for containers not supporting pure cgroupv2
Stoiko Ivanov [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:57:16 +0000 (12:57 +0200)]
pve6to7: check for containers not supporting pure cgroupv2

Helpers copied from pve-container to avoid versioned bumps.

Early returns when no containers are running, or the containers don't
use systemd, as well as returning after finding the first affected
container to minimize impact and resource usage.

Checking running containers first since following /proc/<pid>/root is
cheaper than mounting all volumes for a container

Signed-off-by: Stoiko Ivanov <s.ivanov@proxmox.com>
2 months agod/control: bump versioned build-dependency for pve-doc-generator
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:55:33 +0000 (16:55 +0200)]
d/control: bump versioned build-dependency for pve-doc-generator

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: notes edit: set markdown basic as onlineHelp
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:35:46 +0000 (15:35 +0200)]
ui: notes edit: set markdown basic as onlineHelp

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node status: prioritize non-production and fix ok case
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:33:42 +0000 (15:33 +0200)]
ui: node status: prioritize non-production and fix ok case

Non-production repositories will always pull in their newer software,
so even if enterprise+subscription is OK we should mark it with
priority if, e.g., pvetest is enabled.

There was also a bug regarding the all OK state

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node status: rework repo status texts/icon
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 12:47:03 +0000 (14:47 +0200)]
ui: node status: rework repo status texts/icon

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agod/control: add missing (b-)depends on pve-rs
Fabian Grünbichler [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:10:11 +0000 (13:10 +0200)]
d/control: add missing (b-)depends on pve-rs

needed for the APT repo functionality

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: dc/guests: set line-height again and increase font-size
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:56:06 +0000 (12:56 +0200)]
ui: dc/guests: set line-height again and increase font-size

the 14px over 13px is not much, but as that is the font-size intended
for font-awesome it makes it all look nicer together

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: dc/guests: avoid using <br> for layouting
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:55:39 +0000 (12:55 +0200)]
ui: dc/guests: avoid using <br> for layouting

use a flex box with centered columns instead, that needs adding a div
per row, but that's IMO actually making it more clear what a row is
anyway.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: dc/Guests: make update lazy
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:18:50 +0000 (12:18 +0200)]
ui: dc/Guests: make update lazy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: dc/Guests: fix indentation
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:18:28 +0000 (12:18 +0200)]
ui: dc/Guests: fix indentation

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: dc/guests: remove 'line-height' from default style
Stefan Reiter [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:15:28 +0000 (12:15 +0200)]
ui: dc/guests: remove 'line-height' from default style

Firefox doesn't correctly break to the next line if the line-height
is set as is (with certain fonts, including the default on debian it
seems). Simply remove it, as it isn't necessary.

Suggested-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
2 months agopveceph: also install nvme-cli
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 09:50:00 +0000 (11:50 +0200)]
pveceph: also install nvme-cli

The nvme-cli package is recommended by (our) Ceph packages, but here
--no-install-recommends is used to avoid pulling in too much.

The issue with not installing nvme-cli is that a "security
information" mail notification is triggered by sudo each time Ceph
tries to get the device health metrics. While there is a sudoers
rule for /usr/sbin/nvme, Ceph uses 'sudo nvme ...', so it does not
apply when the package is not installed.

This didn't seem to happen with sudo in buster.

It's about 1 MiB of additional packages (nvme-cli + uuid-runtime).

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node summary: slightly increase panles height
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 08:58:57 +0000 (10:58 +0200)]
ui: node summary: slightly increase panles height

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: status: improve reuse of gettext
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 08:47:58 +0000 (10:47 +0200)]
ui: status: improve reuse of gettext

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: fix yet another bogus broken gettext usage
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 08:24:43 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
ui: fix yet another bogus broken gettext usage

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: notes: add empty text with a hint that markdown is supported
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 5 Jul 2021 06:29:20 +0000 (08:29 +0200)]
ui: notes: add empty text with a hint that markdown is supported

We can do so unconditionally as this is a PVE specific component and
only used for guests and nodes, both using the markdown Parser.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node status: small code size reduction
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:09:36 +0000 (22:09 +0200)]
ui: node status: small code size reduction

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node/status view: padding-reduce fixup
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:08:41 +0000 (22:08 +0200)]
ui: node/status view: padding-reduce fixup

overlooked the inline one, and that caused some layout troubles

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node/status view: reduce quite generous paddings
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:45:14 +0000 (21:45 +0200)]
ui: node/status view: reduce quite generous paddings

As both, the whole panels body and the actual items all had their own
padding it added up quite a bit.

Some padding is good to avoid elements being "glued" to the parent
borders, but that can be done with also with ~15 px vs. 30 px on each
side, so no need to waste that much extra space we can use in some
languages to render content

Added benefit, the status panel now is more in sync with the RRD
panels regarding content start/end.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node summary: rework repo status output
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:18:31 +0000 (21:18 +0200)]
ui: node summary: rework repo status output

the icon on the left side look a bit weird here, as the lines
directly above had none and the actual status which the icon tried to
emphasize is on the right anyway.

Rework also the output.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node summary: followup code cleanup
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:17:35 +0000 (21:17 +0200)]
ui: node summary: followup code cleanup

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: node summary: show repository configuration status
Fabian Ebner [Wed, 23 Jun 2021 16:11:26 +0000 (18:11 +0200)]
ui: node summary: show repository configuration status

I tried to use itemid and lookupreference for the nodeStatus item, but couldn't
get it to work, so I factored it out.

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agoworkspace: set title to header for aria
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:19:52 +0000 (18:19 +0200)]
workspace: set title to header for aria

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoutils: enable ARIA again
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:15:54 +0000 (18:15 +0200)]
utils: enable ARIA again

We had done so already in PBS and PMG since a bit without seeing
anything broken due to it, which makes sense as this was enabled for
*during* the step-by-step upgrade from ExtJS 4 to 5 (and then
directly 6).

Re-enabling  could help with some accessibility issues we have some
tangential reports[0].

[0]: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11530

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: rework global searchfield, drop cruft, improve readability
Thomas Lamprecht [Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:09:59 +0000 (18:09 +0200)]
ui: rework global searchfield, drop cruft, improve readability

Single letter variable names really do not help understanding what's
going on, as do overly general names like fields for the split up
words we actually search+filter for.
Using a switch block as map is often also not ideal (way more syntax
noise and style hacks like break on the same line to keep it
compact), rather just use an actual object map.

Some of the improvements where not possible when this was
implemented, as then we ensured < es5 compat for IE 10 support.

With for-of and nullish-chaining a few things to get nicer to
express.

While at it also fix comment text width making them less look like
haikus and improve match calculation comment to avoid implying that
match is either 0, 1 or 2, it can be higher too (if multiple columns
match).

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agod/postinst: actively remove pvetest repository (add for beta) again
Thomas Lamprecht [Sat, 3 Jul 2021 21:50:54 +0000 (23:50 +0200)]
d/postinst: actively remove pvetest repository (add for beta) again

in theory we'd need to be more cautios but this was added only during
beta, which is when we do not really provided any stability
guarantee, further, it's rather unlikely that one added very
important repos that, when removed, break something (again *during*
beta).

The new APT repo management makes it also easy to see when one does
not gets any PVE updates, and one can add the pvetest repo there
again easily too.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoui: download do not clear meta info on certValidity change
Thomas Lamprecht [Sat, 3 Jul 2021 21:35:51 +0000 (23:35 +0200)]
ui: download do not clear meta info on certValidity change

Makes no sense, as the URL is the same so the info, if any at all, is
still valid - not counting the rather rare case where in the exact
moment one disables cert checking a MITM interception goes live ;-)

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>