pve-docs.git
6 days agobump version to 6.1-3 master
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:02:33 +0000 (11:02 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-3

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
6 days agoHA: refine docs for migrate shutdown policy
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:01:05 +0000 (11:01 +0100)]
HA: refine docs for migrate shutdown policy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
6 days agobump version to 6.1-2
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:33:47 +0000 (09:33 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-2

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
6 days agopvesr: be more specific about HA and priority redistribution
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:31:04 +0000 (09:31 +0100)]
pvesr: be more specific about HA and priority redistribution

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
6 days agobasic network reload documentation
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:27:48 +0000 (09:27 +0100)]
basic network reload documentation

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
9 days agopveum: improve tfa section
Oguz Bektas [Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:17:17 +0000 (15:17 +0100)]
pveum: improve tfa section

* s/two factor/two-factor
* add explicit mention of TOTP (Time-based One-time Password)
* wrap lines/paragraphs
* minor edits on wording or punctuation

Signed-off-by: Oguz Bektas <o.bektas@proxmox.com>
10 days agobump version to 6.1-1
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:47:54 +0000 (18:47 +0100)]
bump version to 6.1-1

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 days agofollowup fixups for HA shutdown policy
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:22:03 +0000 (19:22 +0100)]
followup fixups for HA shutdown policy

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
10 days agoupdate static schema/synopsis definitions
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:46:13 +0000 (18:46 +0100)]
update static schema/synopsis definitions

this time *without* pve-network installed for now.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
11 days agoFix typo in passthrough docs and improve 'Host Configuration' section
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:41:07 +0000 (11:41 +0100)]
Fix typo in passthrough docs and improve 'Host Configuration' section

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
11 days agoha: add shutdown policy docs
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:42:42 +0000 (15:42 +0100)]
ha: add shutdown policy docs

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 days agoadd pveum_configure_u2f reference
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:09:10 +0000 (17:09 +0100)]
add pveum_configure_u2f reference

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
12 days agoAdd description for mountpoint property
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:45:39 +0000 (11:45 +0100)]
Add description for mountpoint property

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agobump version to 6.0-9
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:24:32 +0000 (11:24 +0100)]
bump version to 6.0-9

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 weeks agoupdate static schema/synopsis definitions
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:51:28 +0000 (12:51 +0100)]
update static schema/synopsis definitions

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 weeks agouse PVE::DataCenterConfig to get schema
Fabian Grünbichler [Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:27:53 +0000 (11:27 +0100)]
use PVE::DataCenterConfig to get schema

Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler@proxmox.com>
3 weeks agoFix #2459: qm: Make info about core limit clear
Dominic Jäger [Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:08:23 +0000 (10:08 +0100)]
Fix #2459: qm: Make info about core limit clear

'assigning' could also mean that creating a VM with more cores than physically
available is impossible. However, this is not the case. Using 'starting'
instead is more precise and still easy to understand.

Signed-off-by: Dominic Jäger <d.jaeger@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agofollowup: some clarifcations, small aditions
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:42:20 +0000 (14:42 +0100)]
followup: some clarifcations, small aditions

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoAdd section for ZFS Special Device
Fabian Ebner [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 11:06:28 +0000 (12:06 +0100)]
Add section for ZFS Special Device

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: fix spelling in section Trim/Discard
Alwin Antreich [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:42:09 +0000 (13:42 +0100)]
pveceph: fix spelling in section Trim/Discard

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoFix: pveceph: broken ref anchor pveceph_mgr_create
Alwin Antreich [Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:35:53 +0000 (13:35 +0100)]
Fix: pveceph: broken ref anchor pveceph_mgr_create

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoqm: spice foldersharing: Add experimental warning
Aaron Lauterer [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:02:27 +0000 (16:02 +0100)]
qm: spice foldersharing: Add experimental warning

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoceph: add a bit to Scrub
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:59:25 +0000 (18:59 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to Scrub

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoceph: add a bit to discard/trim
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:56:53 +0000 (18:56 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to discard/trim

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoceph: add a bit to OSD replacement
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:50:11 +0000 (18:50 +0100)]
ceph: add a bit to OSD replacement

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoceph: add further reference anchors
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:42:06 +0000 (18:42 +0100)]
ceph: add further reference anchors

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: add attribute ceph_codename
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:11 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add attribute ceph_codename

To change the codename for Ceph in one place, the patch adds the
asciidoc attribute 'ceph_codename'. Replaces the outdated references to
luminous and the http -> https on the links in pveceph.adoc.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoFix #1958: pveceph: add section Ceph maintenance
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:10 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
Fix #1958: pveceph: add section Ceph maintenance

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: correct CephFS subtitle
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:09 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: correct CephFS subtitle

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: Reorganize TOC for new sections
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:08 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: Reorganize TOC for new sections

Put the previous added sections into subsection for a better outline of
the TOC.

With the rearrangement of the first level titles to second level, the
general descriptions of a service needs to move into the new first level
titles. And add/corrects some statements of those descriptions.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: switch note for Creating Ceph Manager
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:07 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: switch note for Creating Ceph Manager

to be more consistent with other sections, the note for creating the
Ceph Manager was moved below the command.

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Pools
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:06 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Pools

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Manager
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:05 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Manager

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Monitor
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:03 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph Monitor

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph OSDs
Alwin Antreich [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:09:02 +0000 (15:09 +0100)]
pveceph: add section - Destroying Ceph OSDs

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoqm: remove note about backups and IOThread
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:40:27 +0000 (18:40 +0100)]
qm: remove note about backups and IOThread

this has greatly improved for common vzdump backups

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoqm: add sub-headings to hard disk section
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:39:02 +0000 (18:39 +0100)]
qm: add sub-headings to hard disk section

and references

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agoqm: fix typo: /ghen/When/
Christian Ebner [Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:45:51 +0000 (10:45 +0100)]
qm: fix typo: /ghen/When/

Signed-off-by: Christian Ebner <c.ebner@proxmox.com>
4 weeks agopveceph: old style commands to subcommands
Alwin Antreich [Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:52:06 +0000 (14:52 +0100)]
pveceph: old style commands to subcommands

Replace remaining old style single commands with current subcommands

Signed-off-by: Alwin Antreich <a.antreich@proxmox.com>
6 weeks agoReplace erroneous interpunct with space
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:19:01 +0000 (10:19 +0200)]
Replace erroneous interpunct with space

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agobump version to 6.0-8
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 18 Oct 2019 07:22:06 +0000 (09:22 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-8

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
7 weeks agogen vzdump: json_config_properties() moved from VZDump to VZDump::Common
Christian Ebner [Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:00:21 +0000 (13:00 +0200)]
gen vzdump: json_config_properties() moved from VZDump to VZDump::Common

Signed-off-by: Christian Ebner <c.ebner@proxmox.com>
2 months agobump version to 6.0-7
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:15:09 +0000 (15:15 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-7

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agofollouwp: test for instant view may not fail, else Make thins something real failed
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:14:22 +0000 (15:14 +0200)]
follouwp: test for instant view may not fail, else Make thins something real failed

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agorepos: change security repo link for future proofing and add note for bullseye
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:33:56 +0000 (11:33 +0200)]
repos: change security repo link for future proofing and add note for bullseye

Actual this is a no-change change, as they URLs both resolve to the
exact same folders (are symlinked), i.e., see:

http://security-cdn.debian.org/dists/
vs.
http://security-cdn.debian.org/debian-security/dists/

but just change it nonetheless to match Debian's recommendation.
Also, add a FIXME not for the future 7.0 as there we need to change
the security suite name too[0].

[0]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/07/msg00004.html

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agodisplay: add URL and short explanation of SPICE
Aaron Lauterer [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:56:58 +0000 (12:56 +0200)]
display: add URL and short explanation of SPICE

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
2 months agobump version to 6.0-5
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:10:56 +0000 (16:10 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-5

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoqm: fixup: 4th order headings do not show up in PDF/manpage
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:05:11 +0000 (16:05 +0200)]
qm: fixup: 4th order headings do not show up in PDF/manpage

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agoadd spice enhancements documentation
Aaron Lauterer [Mon, 7 Oct 2019 13:23:50 +0000 (15:23 +0200)]
add spice enhancements documentation

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
2 months agoReplace stretch with buster in install guide
Dominic Jäger [Fri, 27 Sep 2019 07:20:56 +0000 (09:20 +0200)]
Replace stretch with buster in install guide

As the current versions are Debian Buster and PVE 6 mention them
instead of the old ones in the installation documentation.

Signed-off-by: Dominic Jäger <d.jaeger@proxmox.com>
2 months agoswitch opt-out NOVIEW to opt-in PVE_DOC_INSTANTVIEW
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:13:58 +0000 (17:13 +0200)]
switch opt-out NOVIEW to opt-in PVE_DOC_INSTANTVIEW

As we had to set NOVIEW _everywhere_, which is a good sign that
opt-in is much better suited than opt out.

Especially as one can point the browser or man to the resulting build
documentation html file or manpage once and then hit just reload after
a re-build, which is almost zero effort.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agorepos: add some references
Thomas Lamprecht [Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:49:50 +0000 (09:49 +0200)]
repos: add some references

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
2 months agovxlan: remove "no bgp default ipv6-unicast"
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:58:26 +0000 (17:58 +0200)]
vxlan: remove "no bgp default ipv6-unicast"

This syntax don't exist

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
2 months agovxlan: add rp_filter sysctl for multiple gateway nodes
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:09 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add rp_filter sysctl for multiple gateway nodes

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
2 months agovxlan: add external bgp router documentation
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:08 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add external bgp router documentation

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
2 months agovxlan: add ipv6 missing config
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:07 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan: add ipv6 missing config

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
2 months agovxlan-evpn: remove prefix-route deny
Alexandre Derumier [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:46:06 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
vxlan-evpn: remove prefix-route deny

no bgp default ipv4-unicast
no bgp default ipv6-unicast

already deny by restribution of default vrf routes

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
3 months agopve-network: bridged setup: s/VMs/virtual guests/
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:46:23 +0000 (16:46 +0200)]
pve-network: bridged setup: s/VMs/virtual guests/

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agovxlan: allowed routing to local vm on gateway nodes
Alexandre Derumier [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 07:42:05 +0000 (09:42 +0200)]
vxlan: allowed routing to local vm on gateway nodes

We need to redistributed connected network to be able
to join a vm running on a gateway nodes.

also add a prefix-list in default vrf, to not propagate
theses connected routes. (avoid loop)

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
3 months agoupdate supported browsers
Dominik Csapak [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:00:02 +0000 (09:00 +0200)]
update supported browsers

we do not support ie11 anymore due to some es6 features we use

Signed-off-by: Dominik Csapak <d.csapak@proxmox.com>
3 months agobgp-evpn : use ip-forward options on vnet interfaces
Alexandre Derumier [Thu, 5 Sep 2019 05:06:30 +0000 (07:06 +0200)]
bgp-evpn : use ip-forward options on vnet interfaces

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
3 months agovxlan: reword and add a bit
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 15:00:10 +0000 (17:00 +0200)]
vxlan: reword and add a bit

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agovxlan: trailing whitespace cleanups
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 14:59:41 +0000 (16:59 +0200)]
vxlan: trailing whitespace cleanups

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agobgp-evpn : add route reflectors documentation
Alexandre Derumier [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:02:32 +0000 (09:02 +0200)]
bgp-evpn : add route reflectors documentation

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
3 months agofollowup: extend cluster create/join a bit
Thomas Lamprecht [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 13:35:37 +0000 (15:35 +0200)]
followup: extend cluster create/join a bit

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agoAdd screenshot references to cluster GUI section
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:17 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add screenshot references to cluster GUI section

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
3 months agoAdd cluster join screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:16 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster join screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
3 months agoAdd cluster join information screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:15 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster join information screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
3 months agoAdd cluster create screenshot
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:14 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Add cluster create screenshot

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
3 months agoMention GUI for creating a cluster and adding nodes
Stefan Reiter [Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:55:13 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Mention GUI for creating a cluster and adding nodes

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
3 months agoupdate vxlan-evpn doc
Alexandre Derumier [Fri, 30 Aug 2019 08:35:11 +0000 (10:35 +0200)]
update vxlan-evpn doc

Now that vrf leaking is supported with default vrf,
setup is more simple for exit node. (not need extra interface)

Also cleanup symmetric config

Signed-off-by: Alexandre Derumier <aderumier@odiso.com>
3 months agovzdump: use {pve} for Proxmox VE
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:32:01 +0000 (12:32 +0200)]
vzdump: use {pve} for Proxmox VE

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in vzdump.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:20:01 +0000 (11:20 +0200)]
Fix typos in vzdump.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in system-booting.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:20:00 +0000 (11:20 +0200)]
Fix typos in system-booting.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in pveum.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:59 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in pveum.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typo in pvesr.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:58 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typo in pvesr.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agofollowup: storage config description
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:25:16 +0000 (12:25 +0200)]
followup: storage config description

From
https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2019-September/038727.html

Suggested-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in pvesm.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:57 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in pvesm.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in pvecm.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:56 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in pvecm.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in pveceph.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:55 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in pveceph.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in pve-gui.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:54 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in pve-gui.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typo in pct.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:53 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typo in pct.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typo in output-format.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:52 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typo in output-format.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in local-zfs.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:51 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in local-zfs.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoFix typos in ha-manager.adoc
Fabian Ebner [Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:19:50 +0000 (11:19 +0200)]
Fix typos in ha-manager.adoc

Signed-off-by: Fabian Ebner <f.ebner@proxmox.com>
3 months agoapi-viewer: add missing </pre> closing tag
Thomas Lamprecht [Sat, 17 Aug 2019 10:55:02 +0000 (12:55 +0200)]
api-viewer: add missing  </pre> closing tag

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agoefi boot: add note about update-initramfs hooks
Stefan Reiter [Tue, 6 Aug 2019 14:05:00 +0000 (16:05 +0200)]
efi boot: add note about update-initramfs hooks

and fix "edit kernel command line" to include actual refresh command

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
4 months agomediawiki: bring doc includer again in line with the HTMLets plug it bases on
Thomas Lamprecht [Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:52:04 +0000 (08:52 +0200)]
mediawiki: bring doc includer again in line with the HTMLets plug it bases on

We probably always wanted to use a real HTML comment as "tag" here,
but it seems the '!' was forgotten. With older mediawiki it still
worked, but 1.31 got stricter and thus it was converted to HTML
entities.

Bring the plugin again in line with the HTMLets MediaWiki
extension[0] it based on in the first place.

[0]: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/HTMLets/+/11e5ef1ea2820319458dc67174ca76d6e00b10cc/HTMLets.php#140

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agofixup: TOC JS script is already in html pages for mediawiki
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:03:51 +0000 (18:03 +0200)]
fixup: TOC JS script is already in html pages for mediawiki

not required, it's shipped by the docs files themself

This reverts commit 02114e68c2464a67e274090bf8cc0a510bb096a5.

4 months agomediawiki: add a bit to README
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:30:26 +0000 (17:30 +0200)]
mediawiki: add a bit to README

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agomediawiki: make docs include plugin tags robuster for new MW version
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:22:35 +0000 (17:22 +0200)]
mediawiki: make docs include plugin tags robuster for new MW version

Some (new) mediawiki versions can convert '<' and '>' to '&lt;' or
'&gt;', this resulted in a situation where our encoded tag did not
get detected by the decode logic, and thus a visitor only saw
something like the following:

> <--- @PVEDOCHACK@
> PCEtLSBhc2NpaWRvYyBIRUFERVIgLS0+DQo8c2NyaXB0IHR5.....
> @PVEDOCHACK@ -->

The word "HACK" was a bit unfortunate too, as it could be interpreted
as in the docs got hacked, by unknowing people. So change that too to
'PVEDOCS_BASE64'

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agopve-docs-mediawiki: ship mediawiki-asciidoc.js
Thomas Lamprecht [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:05:46 +0000 (17:05 +0200)]
pve-docs-mediawiki: ship mediawiki-asciidoc.js

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agoUpdate documentation for TRIM/Discard on virtio-blk
Stefan Reiter [Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:04:42 +0000 (12:04 +0200)]
Update documentation for TRIM/Discard on virtio-blk

Windows drivers currently don't feature any support for this feature,
only Linux Kernel 5.0+

Signed-off-by: Stefan Reiter <s.reiter@proxmox.com>
4 months agoAdd audio device documentation
Aaron Lauterer [Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:02:10 +0000 (15:02 +0200)]
Add audio device documentation

Signed-off-by: Aaron Lauterer <a.lauterer@proxmox.com>
4 months agoinstallation: add screenshot of summary and extend docs a bit
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:41:05 +0000 (16:41 +0200)]
installation: add screenshot of summary and extend docs a bit

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agoupdate installer screenshots with 6.0
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:20:28 +0000 (14:20 +0200)]
update installer screenshots with 6.0

we had some bigger changes like the previous button, so show them off
in new versions of the screenshots

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agobump version to 6.0-4
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:45:55 +0000 (21:45 +0200)]
bump version to 6.0-4

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agorun make update
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:48:48 +0000 (21:48 +0200)]
run make update

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agoupdate screenshots and add some more
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:44:26 +0000 (21:44 +0200)]
update screenshots and add some more

all automatically generated by the selenium driver

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
4 months agoFAQ: add link to 5.x -> 6.0 upgrade
Thomas Lamprecht [Mon, 15 Jul 2019 16:33:57 +0000 (18:33 +0200)]
FAQ: add link to 5.x -> 6.0 upgrade

Signed-off-by: Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>